Friday, July 29, 2011

mondocherry fabric coming soon...


We have been working on some exciting new projects behind the scenes at mondocherry and we thought we would share a little preview as to what we have been up to. For a long time we have been dreaming of creating a range of fabric to compliment our artworks and we have finally put the wheels in motion. Based originally on the sketches Sue does while on the phone, we have been modifying, spending late nights swotting up on computer software, and discussing colours till we sound like a Pantone colour chart! We are still in the baby stages of getting samples (Joy was so excited to see them rolling off the machine below) and planning products, but with help from the gorgeous girls from Frankie and Swiss and all two tonne of Florence, things are moving quickly. We'll keep you posted!






9 comments:

Outback Crafter Debra said...

That is sooooooo exciting for you all. Congratulations. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Debra

Osk and Oly's Mum said...

Those look amazing!I can just see Joy getting all excited (I'd be exactly the same) Can't wait to see the gorgeous products I am sure you will create using those beautiful fabrics.
Pen xxx

Colourrich said...

Eeee congratulations ladies! Congrats on having the guts to go for it! The designs look beautiful, can't wait to see more x

Tamsyn said...

Yay, so exciting! I can't wait to see more :)

le@thirdontheright said...

wow wow wow so excited can't wait best le xox

Rachael said...

that is beyond exciting!

Rachael

the happy sparrow said...

Wow Mondo Ladies! That is so exciting for you! God bless your new creative venture! Love Martine

Melissah said...

I just discovered your lovely blog and I look forward to popping by again for some more inspiration! I've just put the finished touches on my new blog ‘Coastal Style’ It will have lots of inspiration on beach houses, resortwear, summer food, travel and anything ‘beachy’. I had a lot of fun putting it together so maybe you would like to check it out if you have a spare minute.
http://coastal-style.blogspot.com/
x
Melissah

Angela said...

I don't think I've ever taken the time to say hello, but I wanted to today. I visit your blog quite often just because it makes me happy. I smile when I see the beautiful things you all have created. Thank you for all of your beautiful posts! :) I am just like everyone else I guess, we all need more smiles, and you give me lots. Have a wonderfully creative week! Angela