Tuesday, August 9, 2011

baby shoes...



The re-organisation of my home continues! After getting my craft space all organised, I have moved on to sorting through my children's bedrooms. Top of the list today was sorting through their clothes, weeding out all the ones they have grown out of. I had a little sentimental moment when I looked through the box in which I keep a few special outfits from when my two kids were tiny babies - I can't believe how fast the time has gone! I had a couple of empty frames and so decided to display two pairs of my daughter's first shoes to remind me of those early days. They look very cute on her dressing-up cupboard along with her dolls from Retro Bird.

3 comments:

♥ Nia said...

Cute shoes! And lovely girls with them =)

Maxabella said...

I have a little pair of shoes set aside that I am supposed to have done this too... and haven't... but you've inspired me to dig them out.

I wish they were red. Red looks fab. x

Alice said...

Hi Joy - they look gorgeous. I might have to do that with Reuben's shoes! Alice xox