Tuesday, September 13, 2011

colourful heart blossom...


Work is the last thing on our minds this week as we are all enjoying an extended family holiday in Fiji - warm waters, tropical food, balmy evenings and friendly people....bliss! The week before we left was exceptionally busy as we had a lot of orders to finish, including this extra large multi-coloured blossom heart which sold at an art show over the weekend. We thought it went really well with the granny square crochet blanket Sue just finished making for Joy - we just love white with pops of colour!



9 comments:

Zara said...

Your artwork sure matches the blanket perfectly..such pretty, coulourful pieces. x

Sandrine said...

OooooH lucky you! Enjoy the warm water and all for me :)Beautiful colours creations here too! xx

Something Gorgeous said...

I haven't crocheted since primary school, but that rug might just inspire me to get out the crocheting hook! I love the colourful heart, they do look beautiful together.

Samantha said...

Oh its gorgous, beautiful artwork.

Rachel Callaghan said...

I love seeing the art you ladies create. This heart is stunning!! Love it.

loulou said...

Enjoy your time together and relax as much as you can

the colours of your post are so beautiful and spring.

I love the handmade rug too

x

Loulou

Elena said...

Oh what an inspiration! I will try to do this heartart this weekend.
Thank you, I will save your blog as favorit!

the happy sparrow said...

so bright and cheery! I hope you are all well and having a wonderful holiday! Love Martine

Nancy said...

This is definately a wonderful piece! Love it!