Monday, November 21, 2011

...the Christmas version...


Not long after I posted my cupcake case garland this morning, the postman knocked on my door to deliver the candy-striped cases I had ordered. I ignored the rest of my ironing (any excuse!) in my eagerness to see how this Christmas version would turn out. Displayed with a red vintage chair, a new artwork, cute red boots and a smattering of green, I'm loving this little festive corner of my house.


our new small 3d paper heart blossom artwork...

4 comments:

M said...

Wow!

the happy sparrow said...

love it Joy! Looks so nice! :) Martine

Rachel Callaghan said...

Spot on! Gorgeous. My husband saw me working on some Christmas decs last night and said there was "No way are you putting up any decorations before December". Ha! Doesn't mean I can't enjoy looking, though.... Yours are just lovely. Rx

ally said...

Love this - its gorgeous!!!