Monday, February 20, 2012

framing day...


We have been very busy today, framing up some work - a special gift, a few orders and also a number of new artworks to take to the Mathilda's Markets, Melbourne, this Sunday morning. We get a real buzz from seeing a finished artwork in a smart new frame, although polishing all that glass is not high up on our list of favourite jobs!

We made this pretty gentle-coloured butterfly artwork, created from a 1960's botanical book, for Joy's lovely Mother-in-law, who is a very keen gardener...


Our button artworks, made from the beautiful range of Liberty of London fabrics, are always popular. We can never choose which one we like best, can you?...


We'd love to see you at the Mathilda's Markets on Sunday 26th February, Malvern Town Hall, 9am to 1pm - mention our blog to receive a little gift!

4 comments:

Amy Kenyon said...

Your work is beautiful. I love the butterfly artwork!

Sandrine said...

The butterfly art work is just stunning.Have a great Market!xx

Miss Nell said...

They are all gorgeous, where do you get the frames from???

Laura at Ms. Smartie Pants said...

I just found your blog via Pinterest! I am in love!!! It is marked as my first "to do" when I have a couple of hours to sit and drool! I adore vintage books so this is right up my alley!