Wednesday, March 14, 2012

a tidy desk...


I have been working at home today (on a red blossom heart order) as Clare has not been feeling well. We usually work around at Clare's house as she has a studio room and a lot more space, however I keep some mondocherry supplies here at my place so I can work some evenings when the kids are in bed.

I find it pretty hard to keep this little area tidy and my desk is usually covered in fabric samples and lots of paper snippings. Today I did a little tidying up and it feels great! I am always so much happier working when everything is back in place - I am probably more productive too. Do you work better when things are neat or do you prefer a little creative chaos?

7 comments:

Ellieboo said...

I so need a tidy space to work in but seem to be continually surrounded by mess...I drives me bonkers.
Amanda x

Janet a.k.a. swanlady21 said...

I love a tidy space . . . everything in its place. But it doesn't stay that way! When I create it just gets messier and messier. Am also in a tidying up phase.

Julie Short said...

WOw to have a desk as tidy as yours! Love the heart you are working on.

Teg @ Style Chic said...

Ladies, your work is beautiful.
So happy to have found your blog
Tegan x

Sandrine said...

I am totally like you I need order to think clear. Your little desk is really lovely and so the heart! I hope Clare is ok?! xx

Scandi Coast Home Australia said...

I need clear space.
I don't like to create something new until I have sorted the old......
....................................
Tania Maree xx

ally said...

what a beautiful work space
one day...