Sunday, May 20, 2012

fabulous felt...




I popped over the road on Friday to visit a lovely friend who has recently had a baby girl. It was so wonderful to have a cuddle of a newborn again - I just love it when babies are so 'freshly cooked' that they are all sniffly and snuffly and nestle into your neck! I thought I would take over a gift for adorable Madeline who is finding out just what it is like to be a new big sister, and so I took a box of some felt food for tea parties, shops or cooking play. I find hand stitching these little felt treats so relaxing, felt is such an undemanding material to work with.

What craft do you find most relaxing?


8 comments:

Pen@oskandoly.com said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Magali said...

these donuts, macarons & cookies are sooo pretty! Wish I knew how to make beautiful stuff like this.

Pen@oskandoly.com said...

They look gorgeous...I really should have a go at some felt food for Olya.She has just gone "play kitchen" mad. I love working with felt too, and the doughnuts and macarons look so yummy!
xx Pen xx

Mrs. Sutton said...

These are so exquisite! Absolutely perfect looking - would LOVE to know how to make theses!
Paula x

mylemonayde said...

How gorgeous are they, I adore felt and it looks even better when made into felt. H x

rosaliaa said...

wow, they look like they are to eat :) so real. Great job

rosaliaa said...

wow, they look like they are to eat :) so real. Great job

Lola G. said...

Delicious!!