Saturday, May 12, 2012

framing my children's art...




I love having my children's art on display and so have recently framed up four special pieces to hang in the playroom. The beautiful colours tie in perfectly with my collection of old Enid Blytons and the bits and pieces from the 'home corner', and they are making me smile every time I walk past. Children's drawings are just so precious and the things they love to draw changes so quickly - it might be super long hair for a few weeks, then massive eyelashes to rival any diva, or hands with big balls on the end, followed by super long fingers for a while! All totally fab!

Have a great weekend.


3 comments:

Samantha said...

Fabulous idea, have a lovely weekend.x

A-M said...

OMG your play room is as pretty as a picture! A-M xx

Adonna said...

Great job on the framing. I have a question. I have a vinyl decal company and we have a decal that says "Every child is an artist". I would LOVE to use this picture to display that decal (we would superimpose it over the frames. I was wondering if we could have permission to use your beautiful photo of your handiwork? In exchange we would gladly put a 32" x 5" decal in the mail to you in the color of your choice.
We are on Etsy and our site link is:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/OldBarnRescueCompany