Tuesday, May 29, 2012

paper dolls from Mr Printables...



While catching up on some favourite blogs last night, I stumbled across the wonderful blog Maxabella loves.."  How had I not discovered this lovely blog before?  One of Bronwyn's posts mentioned how she adores "Mr Printables" - a site which provides the cutest free printables for crafting, parties, stationery needs etc.  Of course I had to pop on over immediately and print myself some of these cute paper cone dolls with interchangeable dresses.   Thankfully I have a great excuse in my four year old daughter who loves imaginary play and making up stories, although I think I would have made some for myself anyway as they are just so adorable!   Much nicer than plastic toys, don't you think?  My little girl has been playing happily with them since she came home from kindergarten and spotted them on my desk.

Check out the other gorgeous free printables from Mr Printables too. Clare tells me she printed out the French flashcards a little while ago  and they kept her kids entertained in the car for ages. What will you print first?





3 comments:

Mystica said...

Paper dolls have certainly changed since my day!!!!

Claudia Lane said...

these are gorgeous, love them! x

Maxabella said...

Thank you so much for the mention, Joy. I've liked mondocherry for a while so I'm glad you found mine! I love that you blog with your sister and mother. That's just gorgeous. x