Monday, August 6, 2012

an exciting announcement...


 ...No, none of us are pregnant or off on a trip to Paris! But we are very excited to announce that we are opening a shop in Malvern, Melbourne... A real one with a counter and a front door - not just our online store. You might have noticed that our posts have been a bit few and far between, we have been ever so busy creating new products, sourcing other items we love, and organising the fit-out. And we could spend all day displaying, arranging and rearranging the shelves! It was very exciting to go to our first trade show on the weekend and to meet the lovely Kellie, Keren and Julie. It was hard to restrain ourselves from filling a dozen shops with so many gorgeous products on display.



We will be opening our shop sooner rather than later and we promise to let you know first, so check back soon for all the details.




6 comments:

stormygirl said...

Congratulations Ladies! I can't wait to pop on over for a look! You must be so excited!!

Maxabella said...

How brilliant! If ever I'm in Melbourne, you know straight where I'm heading! x

Nat said...

wow - so exciting! We opened our shop in North London a year ago and it's been really busy! My sister lives in Malvern so I'll tell her to drop in when you're open!

Rachel Callaghan said...

I bet you are having a fabulously exciting time together, getting ready to open! I can only imagine how gorgeous the diplays will be. Fantastic - congratulations. R

the happy sparrow said...

Congratulations! That is wonderful news - I'm sure it will be a lovely store! I hope the opening goes really well!
Love Martine

KC said...

I REALLLY wish you had decided to open a shop when you were based in Brisbane!