Tuesday, October 9, 2012

cookie creations...

We are up to our eyeballs in cookies here - both the real and pretend kind.  I spent the morning baking anzac biscuits with my daughter for lunch box treats. Although a few won't make it anywhere near the lunchboxes as we enjoyed eating them fresh out of the oven with a glass of milk. Yum! I have also spent some spare moments stitching up new felt cookies ready to be packaged for the shop.  Just the thing for a special little tea party in the garden!





4 comments:

Something Gorgeous said...

Loks like fun. And they look yum! G.x

Wedding dresses said...

This is my first time i visit here. I found so many entertaining stuff in your blog, especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the leisure here! Keep up the good work.

Katherine Wolak said...

Both cookie kinds look fantastic! :D LOVE your creations! :)

Hugs,

Toka da Arte Atelier said...

Hi! I loved this Blog!
Mari - Brasil