Tuesday, November 27, 2012

pretty plates...


I have been so busy working lately that I just haven't found the time to get to my favourite thrift shops as often as I'd like. However,  I managed to squeeze in a quick browse between ballet class and kindergarten drop off the other day which resulted in the purchase of these gorgeous vintage dishes.  They have such cute, delicate patterns and are just perfect for containing some little treasures on my dressing table.  Thank you Polly, for the pretty bracelets!



5 comments:

Priya Raj said...

Love that vintage crockery ... And those bracelets ... I love that often the vintage things have that quality and attention to detail , which is hard to find in the modern world .

Zara said...

Stunning finds. the vintage crockery has so much more character.
x

Naturally Carol said...

It is lovely to have just the right place to display them!

Katherine Wolak said...

That is some pretty stuff! :D

Hugs,

Su said...

What a lovely surprise for you when you finally managed to visit your favourite thrift store, what pretty treasures you found there just waiting patiently for you to choose them. It was definitely one of those 'meant to be' visits. Thank you for sharing the gorgeous photos.