Sunday, February 10, 2013

blush crush...

I'm introducing a new colour in our new main bedroom. The greys, aquas and whites I had in our old house still look very pretty but the room needs something more  - maybe because of the different light? I added a touch of metallic which helped but then fell in love with this blush coloured cushion and now think it might be just the colour I need. I've been seeing more and more of this soft, subtle shade of pink in the shops lately, in clothing and accessories as well as homewares. What are your thoughts on blush? Old fashioned or modern? Pretty or blah?





4 comments:

heidi-elizabeth storer said...

It's lovely! I adore greys and blush pinks.

www.louiesmummy.blogspot.com

quaseprendada said...

Amo rosa, lindo blog estou seguindo. Espero a visita de vocĂȘs, um beijo.

Amy Lynn said...

I love that color, blush is one of my favorites! I wanted to use it in my bathroom, but somehow I ended up with more purpley-pinks that I don't like as much!

Annie V said...

I adore this color and think it spans the gap beautifully between modern and old fashioned. It complements so many other colors that I just might call it the color wheel's BFF. :)